The SOS 2019 Amsterdam organizing committee welcomes professionals actively engaged in stability-related research to participate in the Science of Stability's annual Poster Session.
Since there are a limited number of posters available, please review the abstract and poster submission guidelines below for consideration. Acceptable posters will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis.
Abstract submissions close on Wednesday, 31 July 2019 or when all available posters are assigned.
Approved posters will be on display throughout the conference. Following Monday's agenda, there is an evening Networking Social scheduled for 14 October 2019 where Poster Session authors are expected to be at their posters to discuss their research.
- Abstracts should be 250 words or less and must be based on stability-related research.
- SOS 2019 Amsterdam will provide poster board stands and fasteners.
- Handouts are recommended but not required for conference attendees. Copies are the responsibility of the poster author.
- Poster authors are expected to set up and take down their posters during designated times.
- Poster authors must be present at their posters during the Poster Session on Monday evening, 14 October 2019. Exact times are to be determined based on Monday's final agenda.
- Conference registration is required and is the responsibility of the poster author. Registration information can be found here.
- Participation in the SOS 2019 Amsterdam Poster Session is voluntary.
- Submitted abstracts will be reviewed and approved on a first-come, first-served basis, with priority given to posters that relate to stability research and the themes of the conference.
Poster Abstract Submissions close on Wednesday, 31 July 2019